It’s commonly known Allston Collision Center has invested heavily in being Green. ACC is fortunate that all of the upgrades over the years have allowed us to tweak our already strict operation to accommodate this pandemic.
COVID-19 has caused us to pause, take a moment, and create a constructive atmosphere not based in fear but rather in a healthy respect for the unknown. Allston Collision Center understands, and to answer concerns we are operating using our Green practices and have added some additional procedures.
Some of those new procedures are:
- Implementation of a shut-down for Allston Collision Center during the first close order in March for a major cleaning and disinfecting.
- The option to stay closed for the first month to make sure all of our employees were clear of the virus.
- Support staff is making appointments effectively taking one client at a time.
- ACC has separated our waiting room chairs to be 6’ apart and have clearly marked the office floor to be 6’ away from the support desk.
- There is a sign on our front door requesting a mask. As you enter our office the support staff will ask you to either sit in the waiting area or in your vehicle until our appraising staff gears up. ACC respects each of us have the right to decide our own fate; however, we have decided the use of masks will best serve us all. If a customer decides not to they will be asked to wait in their car and our staff will gear up and meet you at your vehicle.
We know this may be annoying but for the immediate future and the wellbeing of all this will be the procedure for the foreseeable future.
Our employees are continuing to wear gloves and masks that include cartridges for their own breathing. These two items have always been a part of our safety system and will continue to be. Allston Collision Center has acquired face shields that are being implemented for shop workers when 6’ is a challenge.
Social responsibility means we are moving slower than usual and we are asking for patience as we move forward under these conditions. Allston Collision Center will continue to provide our customers with the same service as always and look forward to helping our customers.
We thank everyone for their patience and wish all health.
Elaine M. O’Neill, Owner & President
Allston Collision Center
It’s commonly known Allston Collision Center has invested heavily in being Green. ACC is fortunate that all of the upgrades over the years have allowed us to tweak our already strict operation to accommodate this pandemic. COVID-19 has caused us to pause, take a moment, and create a constructive atmosphere not based in fear but [...]
420 Cambridge Street
Allston Collision Center is a family-owned & operated Boston auto body shop, providing both automobile repair and auto collision repair services to the Greater Boston area. Allston Collision Center’s team offers 50+ years of combined experience in auto body repair and insurance negotiating, and they do some of the best auto body work in Boston.