First and foremost, if there was a car accident is everyone in the car okay? Once that has been established and handled then you can move on to what’s happening with your car.
There are many causes for body repair:
- Hit while unattended
- Hail damage and other weather related damage
- Tree damage
Whether your car was hit while parked or in an accident; whether you were driving or not; or whether something fell from the sky; Allston Collision Center’s staff are experts in repairs and customer service.
Expert Auto Body Repair Services
- We attempt to have a live staff member answer 100% of our telephone calls during our regular business hours of Monday – Friday, 7 a.m. – 5 p.m. and during our summer working hours of 7 a.m. – 5 p.m., Monday through Wednesday, Thursday and Friday 7 a.m. – 4 p.m.
– Should we be unable to answer your call we will call you back
- Web submissions go right to our Estimator
– Our estimator will call you in a reasonable timeframe
- We will ask you to drive or tow the car depending on damage
– Our staff will assist with a tow if needed
- An estimate will be written, printed and explained thoroughly
– See the Service Page for Damaged Vehicle Estimate
- One of our staff will book an appointment for you, or if convenient, leave the car
Allston Collision Center
First and foremost, if there was a car accident is everyone in the car okay? Once that has been established and handled then you can move on to what’s happening with your car. There are many causes for body repair: Vandalism Hit while unattended Hail damage and other weather related damage Collisions Tree damage Whether [...]
420 Cambridge Street
Allston Collision Center is a family owned & operated Boston auto body shop, providing both automobile repair and auto collision repair services to the Greater Boston area. Allston Collision Center’s team offers 50+ years of combined experience in auto body repair and insurance negotiating, and they do some of the best auto body work in Boston.